About Me

Tacoma, Pacific Northwest, United States
I am a happy wife and blessed mother of four sons and tickled grandma of three grandsons and one new granddaughter. My passions are stamping, memory keeping, photography, and sewing. I love Stampin' Up and teaching others how they can discover their own creativity.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Star Is Born

This is our precious little grandson, Calvin Jude, born one week ago, 2/25/2012.  He's such a little angel.  Sadly, my son and his little family (Calvin is their 3rd son) are stationed in Korea right now so I only get to love on this little one through Skype.  Gotta love technology!  So we are looking forward to August when they return to the states and we can snuggle on this little guy.  Best Wishes to my son, Travis, his wife, Jessica and newly big brothers, Thomas and Felix.  Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet blessing He is, congradulations Sharon! I love all your new projects:) I miss you very much! I just got the card you sent to me at Valentines Day! We moved and its been at my Moms all this time:) Your family picture is wonderful! You are so very blessed:) I love you! Laurel Tiauli

    ReplyDelete