About Me

Tacoma, Pacific Northwest, United States
I am a happy wife and blessed mother of four sons and tickled grandma of three grandsons and one new granddaughter. My passions are stamping, memory keeping, photography, and sewing. I love Stampin' Up and teaching others how they can discover their own creativity.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Big 75!


Today is my dad's 75th birthday! And in honor of that I am posting a picture of the card that I made for him. I will try and see if I can add some detail pictures too, but for now here it is. I used the March Stamp of the Month set, called A Little Everything. And the Remember This stamp set also from Close to my Heart. The colors I used are Vineyard Berry, Indian Corn Blue and Garden Green. Oh, and also Colonial White for the top and also the color of the brads. I used some Liquid Glass to accent the month and day. I used the Martha Stewart scoring board for the Indian Corn Blue pattern. It was easy to do using the envelope piece on the board. Nice angle for the lattice effect. I used some metallic embroidery floss by DMC. Neat stuff to work with. Even with the hand stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment