About Me

Tacoma, Pacific Northwest, United States
I am a happy wife and blessed mother of four sons and tickled grandma of three grandsons and one new granddaughter. My passions are stamping, memory keeping, photography, and sewing. I love Stampin' Up and teaching others how they can discover their own creativity.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Army Strong

















We are so very proud of our son, Travis, who is serving in the United States Army. He has finished basic training and is now in AIT, advanced training for the job he will have. I wanted to preserve these memories. I included the letters he has sent in a pocket behind the picture on the left page of the layout. The title was done with some Making Memories foam stamps in the Jersey font. There are some official U.S. Army stickers by K & Company. The dirt paper is by an unknown source, as well as the Bazzill paper, I don't know the color names...sorry, I was scrapping at a local store and used what I could find there. I did use Colonial White cardstock by Close To My Heart. The pewter brads are also CTMH. Oh, and the camo paper is also from an unknown source. I really love how this layout turned out and most importantly, I hope that my son loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment